Quality and Environmental Policies
Quality production with environmentally friendly and safe methods...
The achievements of Hitit Seramik cannot be explained only by its high standards of production technology and its competent and professional personnel.
Our stance and the production culture we own oblige us to establish the right relations with disciplines beyond our culture.
“Nature" is one of them.
Not as a requirement of legal obligations; not destroying while doing, not consuming while producing constitute the basis of our traditional culture.
For this reason, Hitit Seramik;
Continues its investments and R&D studies aiming at reducing environmental and air pollution,
By means of sustainable technological options for the reduction of flue gas emissions in accordance with the International Kyoto Convention,
In search of alternative energy sources,
Recovers 9500 m3 of water per day at porcelain and tile treatment plants,
The land of Uşak factory, with 40 thousand coniferous pine forests,
is awarded with the Environment Certificate by the Ministry of Environment.
For sure, ceramic is a formation coming from nature. For this reason, the understanding of Hitit Seramik is to deliver what nature offers to you without harming the nature.
This has been included in the integrated management system as an integral whole in accordance with the environmental policies of the Company.
Principles of Hitit Seramik Integrated Management System
HİTİT SERAMİK A.Ş. declares the following commitments while carrying out Ceramic Products and Floor and Wall Tile Design, Production, Wholesale and Retail Services.
- To ensure and execute the applicable conditions by constantly auditing the effectiveness of ISO 9001:2015 Quality management system, ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, and conducting the necessary improvements,
- To establish the idea of high efficiency and continuous development at every level with the belief that it will be possible to exist in the future with the joint effort of all our employees,
- To render our product contemporary and aesthetic by considering the changing needs and expectations of our customers,
- To keep customer satisfaction at the highest level, to manage customer feedback effectively, to eliminate processes that do not create value, to deliver on time with the effective use of resources, and to create a quality management system that aims at continuous improvement in the products and services we offer,
- To ensure the formation of a participatory and pluralistic management approach in our company and to encourage leadership and employee participation in all our processes for this purpose,
- To establish, implement, and execute effective quality management systems in all processes in our company in order to offer sustainable service at international standards,
- To work with targets and pay maximum efforts to reach these targets,
- To be called as a reliable brand in the domestic and foreign markets,
- To contribute to our company and the country's economy by using natural resources in the most correct way without harming the environment,
- To fully and completely fulfil the requirements and expectations of the relevant parties and our legal responsibilities,
- To establish a fast and effective working system by using technological opportunities in corporate communication with our suppliers and customers,
- To perceive all kinds of waste disposal processes occurring as a result of the activities of the enterprise as a loss of natural resources and develop methods to prevent pollution at its source,
- To accept compliance with all legal and other conditions of the country where the activity is carried out as a fundamental requirement in the business processes,
- To continuously monitor, measure, and improve the performance of the Environmental Management System in order to prevent losses and to protect the environment,
- To create and expand the necessary environmental awareness in the employees of all enterprises and subcontractors to support sustainable development with a culture of continuous improvement,
- To conduct analyses for controlling the environmental dimensions and effects, to determine environmental objectives and targets to reduce resource use, and to regularly monitor environmental performance in order to leave a healthy and clean environment to future generations,
- To encourage the recovery, recycling, and reuse of wastes that are generated as a result of the activities of the enterprises,
- To plan and implement measures to minimize environmental damages in any accident or emergency case that may occur during our activities,
- To comply with the legal regulations related to the Occupational Health and Safety in all our activities, to train and raise awareness in order to ensure the health and safety of all our employees, to ensure that all our employees, suppliers and visitors comply with the established OHS rules,
- To detect and eliminate the factors that may cause work accidents and occupational diseases in our enterprises,
- To measure the performance of the OHS management system and to conduct activities to increase the performance, to follow the technological developments in Occupational Health and Safety, and to direct our investments accordingly,
- To continuously improve the integrated management system by reviewing it in the periods that are determined in accordance with the legal conditions and regulations.